Hotel Suite Home Prague ****
Where we are
Hotel Suite Home is situated in the very heart of Prague in the city centre, just a few steps from the Wenceslas Square. Because of this great location, you can take a walk and see the most famous sights: The National Museum, The Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock, The Charles Bridge.
How to get to the Hotel Suite Home Prague
By hotel transportation
- Hotel services are provided in air-conditioned limousines or mini buses
- Capacity of the limo is 4 people, more people will be pleased to arrange a minibus
- Possibility to transfer from the airport or main railway station via the reservation form together with your accommodation
- If you already have a guaranteed reservation, hotel reception will arrange transport from anywhere to our hotel based on your requirements
- Hotel Address: Pricna 658/2, Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Czech Republic
- GPS: Loc: 50°4'39.415 "N, 14°25'21.997"E
- If arriving from another direction, contact the hotel reception, giving you an exact plan your route. City center navigation might not be easy.
By public transport
- From the Main Train Station (Hlavni nadrazi) is the fastest connection to take tram No. 9 from the stop "Hlavni nadrazi" (via Modrany) to stop "Karlovo namesti" and then about 5 minutes walk. Our hotel is opposite Hotel Sheraton.
- From the Prague Airport (Vaclav Havel) is the best to take bus No. 100 to metro station "Zlicin" on the line B to the station "Karlovo namesti". From there is again 3 minutes walk to the hotel
- If you have any questions, please contact the hotel reception, which is available 24 hours
- Wenceslas Square
- Old Town Square
- Prague Castle
- National Museum
- National Theatre
- Charles Bridge
- Old Town
- Shopping in Prague