Welcome to Hotel Suite Home Prague**** city centre
Your best vacation with the friends and family in Prague. We received award Best Family Hotel in the Czech Republic for Families 2014 based on Tripadvisor.
Hotel is located directly in the city centre of Prague, opposite of Hotel Sheraton 5* and 300 meters from the Wenceslas Square.
5 minutes from Wenceslas Square, 10 minutes from the Old Town Square. National Museum and all metro lines are within a 5 minute by walk.
Hotel Suite Home Prague offers 28 spacious apartments with kitchen for either short-term or long-term accommodation. Come and enjoy the pleasant family atmosphere of our hotel where you will immediately feel like at home.
Why choose Hotel Suite Home Prague?
- We are famed for unique hospitality, excellent service and one of the best breakfast among family hotels in Prague
- Complimentary WI-FI INTERNET and use of PCs in the lobby area
- Complimentary BUFFET BREAKFAST with selection of fresh warm breakfast meals - special breakfast on request (gluten free, soy milk)
- Complimentary large BOTTLE OF WATER and VIP CHOCOLATE present upon arrival in your room
- Complimentary WELCOME DRINK - traditional Czech beer at our Spa Beerland
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities, including kettles (Microwave and coffee maker upon request)
- Suites include luxury fully equipped KITCHEN (with dishwasher, fridge and freezer), air-condition, smart LCD TV with satellite and 300 channels
- Suitable for families - large apartments for up to 7 people (35mq to 120mq) for the price of a standard room
- WE ARE BABY FRIENDLY: baby cots, baby beddings, cosmetics, high breakfast chairs
- BEER SPA Beerland - unlimited consumption of beer when ordering any treatments
- Our professional services are always tailored to your individual needs
- Special offers - discounts up to 32% with promo code HOME - BOOK HERE
The first recorded mention about the building comes from year 1892. Today's appearance hotel gained due to a sensitive reconstruction and architectural design.
After the establishment of New Town in 1348 was sold rye in our street. Beyond the gate, which closed the street and who was also named rye, was situated by another rye fields. New Town Rye Street forms the border between Prague 1 and Prague 2.
You can find us on FourSquare